Web Site and Business Operations Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ultraviolet Technologies web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ultraviolet Technologies web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ultraviolet Technologies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ultraviolet Technologies web site are provided “as is”. Ultraviolet Technologies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ultraviolet Technologies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ultraviolet Technologies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ultraviolet Technologies Internet site, even if Ultraviolet Technologies or a Ultraviolet Technologies authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ultraviolet Technologies web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ultraviolet Technologies does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ultraviolet Technologies may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ultraviolet Technologies does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ultraviolet Technologies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ultraviolet Technologies of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ultraviolet Technologies web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Warranty and Liability Statements
· I understand Ultraviolet Technologies is not responsible for any software or data lost on my hard drive. I am responsible for backing up the data on the hard drive prior to shipping the unit to Ultraviolet Technologies for repair.
· I understand that Ultraviolet Technologies is not responsible for keeping or returning defective parts that are replaced as part of the repair unless specifically requested by the customer prior to acceptance of our repair estimate.
· I understand Ultraviolet Technologies is not responsible for any damage caused to my laptop/desktop during shipping to AND from our location. I understand that Ultraviolet Technologies will ensure my laptop/desktop if insurance is desired. I am responsible for notifying Ultraviolet Technologies and covering the insurance expense.
· Ultraviolet Technologies is not responsible for repairs that void existing warranties on any items.
Please include your AC Adapter and Power Cord with your laptop/desktop to avoid possible delays in your repair.
Warranty: Most items we sell are warranted by us or the manufacturer. If warranted by the manufacturer, warranty service/replacement/repair will be performed by the manufacturer directly, according to their terms and conditions. We will provide you information on how to get a manufacturer warranty service if you need assistance. If warranted by us, the specific terms of the warranty will be specified in the item listing. Any warranty offered will be void if the item is disassembled, tampered with, or otherwise serviced by any party other than us. If you need warranty service for an item warranted by us, please send us an email.
10. Payment for Services
Payments are usually prearranged before repairs/services are rendered. If payment is not received in full within 60 days of service the serviced item will be used in lieu of payment. Failure to pay for remote services will result in legal action. Failure to pay a preset monthly retainer fee will result in a void of a current contract(unless otherwise defined), as well as a predetermined early termination of contract fee.